Specialising in Australian immigration law
Experienced in all areas of Australian immigration law, Varess provides:
- visa, nomination and sponsorship application advice and assistance across all categories;
- representation and advice in relation to:
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and Immigration Assessment Authority (IAA) merits review matters;
- judicial review proceedings in Australia’s Federal Circuit Court, Federal Court and High Court;
- immigration related criminal and civil penalty proceedings;
- advice and assistance with Ministerial intervention requests;
- expert opinions and advisory services, including eligibility assessments and strategic planning;
- advice and assistance relating to sanctions, government lobbying and the negotiation of labour agreements;
- compliance, audit and training services; and
- advice and assistance with citizenship applications.
Varess’ clients include employers ranging from start-ups to multinational organisations, high net worth individuals, professionals and other skilled workers, asylum seekers and refugees, individuals with a health condition or character issue, people facing a visa refusal or cancellation decision, religious organisations, students and global talent visa applicants.
Varess’ lawyers are dedicated to the practice of immigration law. The firm’s Principal, Farid Varess, was admitted to legal practice in 2002. He has been an Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law since 2010, included on the Best Lawyers in Australia list for Immigration Law since 2013, included on the Best Lawyers in Australia list for Human Rights Law list since 2014, and is included on the Doyle’s Guide’s inaugural list of Leading Immigration Lawyers in NSW (2021).
Varess values the opportunity to be a part of immigration milestones
© Varess Pty Ltd is an incorporated legal practice trading as Varess ABN 46 628 590 849. Limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation. Privacy.